Friday, March 12, 2010

"Rainy Day"



I'm not a big fan of rainy days...They sometimes make me feel kind of sad. :[ Today was not so bad though. JD finished his Mod class today, so now I get too see him more during the day! Not much to do today, I brought and picked up Courtney to and from work, then went to Raychels jewelry party (which was alot of fun!).




I watched a skit on Youtube that made me tear up a little. It's about God's love for us. Sometimes we fall deep into sin but Jesus is there standing with arms wide open, waiting for us to run back to his protecting arms.






My room has been a complete mess! I have been extra lazy this week and I have left things everywhere which makes it look like a tornado came through! I need to work on keeping things clean and organized. Sometimes i get into a cleaning mood and everything gets put in it's place. I havent been in that sort of mood for awhile :]




Matthew 5:44


But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that dispitefully use you.




My favorite song is: American Honey. I'm surprised that Im not sick of it because i listen to it pretty much everyday! I'm sure JD is tired of it hehe.




I love honeybuns :]

2 comments:

  1. your right, i am getting tired of that song so i'm hoping that by the time spring break rolls around you'll find another one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thats what you think babe :]

    ReplyDelete