Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer 2010

First official day of summer. I'm home for the weekend to visit family. It was hard saying goodbye to JD but i've learned that it isnt really 'goodbye', its 'see ya later'. The drive back home was long but interesting. I tryed to sleep most of the way but also tried to help keep Grandpa Bill awake. We played a game where we had to say the memory verse when given the reference. I got most of mine correct :] Time goes by fast when your having fun (and when your asleep). I was excited to get home. My mom waited up for me-like she always does-even though we didnt get here until about 2 in the morning! I was sure that I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow! That was yesterday. Today, I woke up and ran some errands with mom, picked up Brittany from school, and then went to hobby lobby. Brittany wanted to make her buddy, Noah, a fleece blanket for his pre-school graduation present. She picked out a blue fabric with dinosaurs on it. The other side was lime green. I decided to make a blanket as well so i picked out a brown John Deer fabric. Once we got home, I helped Britt make Noah's blanket within 30 mins, then took her back to school for his graduation. Later on, I went to visit my second mommy, Mrs. Katherine. :] She is pretty much part of the family. I brought Moochie along. Moochie is my puppy. He is a Maltese. Mrs Katherine watched him when our family goes out of town for awhile, so he loves to go to her apartment! I got back home and made my blanket :] It turned out really good! I love it. Then after that, JD and I did our Devotions over Skype. It was good to see his face again :] Our devos were about forgiveness. It is unhealthy to hold a grudge. It is okay to be angry but it is a sin to act upon revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment